• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Boo! A Madea Halloween

Errant

This is the Redbox version. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_BOO_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Help with what?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

There is no playlist showing on the status screen

There's a good chance that disc is supported, however according to the logfile there's a server problem. Error 504, @James or @Ivan can ya take a look

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

No problem with the server - if there was, it was temporary.
504 means "Gateway timeout".

Please just try again.

I just tried the redfox trial 8.0.9.0 and it won't work gives me a file io vts vob error on boo madea holloween, if it won't work on the trial I just can't see why I would buy this version. Never had a problem with slysoft when it was up to date.

I just tried the redfox trial 8.0.9.0 and it won't work gives me a file io vts vob error on boo madea holloween, if it won't work on the trial I just can't see why I would buy this version. Never had a problem with slysoft when it was up to date.
You're posting in the Blu-ray section, please use the DVD section for DVDs.
Also post a log file, that will help fixing it.

im having the same problem what do I need to do to fix this

It's still not showing a playlist. Do I need to do another log?

Still no playlist. I restarted the computer after downloading and still nothing

That's because new AnyDVD versions don't fix playlists. Ivan was having a blonde moment. @Pete can you add support now for Errant's disc?

Here are two log files for Boo! A Madea Halloween Blu Ray.
Same result with both versions of Any DVD HD, only the trailers play but not the movie. There were no Errors during the process.
Clone BD Partial Copy to Verbatim BD-RE 25GB Disc.

Attachments

• Boo! A Madea Halloween Log File.cbdlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Boo! A Madea Halloween Any DVD HD 8094 Log File.cbdlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Boo! A Madea Halloween Any DVD HD 8094 .jpg
    Boo! A Madea Halloween Any DVD HD 8094 .jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Boo! A Madea Halloween Any DVD HD 8094 .jpg
    Boo! A Madea Halloween Any DVD HD 8094 .jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 14
Same result with both versions of Any DVD HD, only the trailers play but not the movie. There were no Errors during the process.

You have to Post an AnyDVD log file.
You say, that the movie doesn't play. What does that mean exactly? Error message? Black screen?
What kind of player?

Also: you created a partial copy, but included all playlists and all streams - as far as I can tell.
Did you really intend to make a complete copy?

DVDFab 10 its works good copy to dvd

3 things

1) these arent the DVDfab promotion forums
2) you're in the wrong section, this is the blu-ray section not the DVD section
3) DVD crap can't even be compared to anydvd. DVDCrap is a full blown Shrinking suite & more. AnyDVD is a sleak, simple decrypter / ripper only.

They're not even remotely similar. If you want to promote DVDCrap, please do it somewhere else.

You have to Post an AnyDVD log file.
You say, that the movie doesn't play. What does that mean exactly? Error message? Black screen?
What kind of player?

Also: you created a partial copy, but included all playlists and all streams - as far as I can tell.
Did you really intend to make a complete copy?

Pete
Here are requested ANY DVD HD Log files Drive L was the original Blu Ray and drive G was the 3rd failed copy.
Everything worked (The trailers, menu and special features) but not the movie. When I press play on the menu to play the movie, after DTS and some logo the screens, the screen always stays black. This was my third try this time using Beta versions of both Any DVD HD and Clone BD.
I was trying to make a partial copy with menu to a BD-RE 25GB disc (either Panasonic or Verbatim), just leaving out some of the warning screens. The process never showed any errors just stating that the process and burn were successful. The failed copies would not play on Power DVD 15, A Samsung, or Sony players.

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.6_Info_L_BOO_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.9.6_Info_G_BOO_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 2
The failed copies would not play on Power DVD 15

Does the original disc play the movie from the menu fine in PowerDVD before you process with CloneBD? (I assume it does)

just leaving out some of the warning screens.

Most likely this will be the cause, when keeping the menu on a partial copy, removing a certain title can potentially break playback in the way you describe.
CloneBD does warn about this:
Maintain Menu.png

Last edited:
Most likely this will be the cause, when keeping the menu on a partial copy, removing a certain title can potentially break playback in the way you describe.
CloneBD does warn about this:

Yes, this is especially true for Screen Pass discs. A full disc copy should work fine. A partial copy (without original menus) as well.

Back