• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Boo! A Made Halloween Movie

Anydvd doesn't work!!!
Can you give us a little more information? It works for everyone but you it seems, maybe we can help you if we had more information. At least tell us " What doesn't work for you." Do you know how to use it.

Can you give us a little more information? It works for everyone but you it seems, maybe we can help you if we had more information. At least tell us " What doesn't work for you." Do you know how to use it.
It doesn't work on clone dvd it stays in 92 percent

I am not understanding you. You mean when you are burning with CloneDVD it stops at 92% , you may have bad media. Post a log file of AnyDVDHD even through that has nothing to do with the burn, AnyDVDHD just decrypts it doesnt burn. What are you trying to burn, what media are you using, this thread may belong in the CloneDVD section. Post a log file from AnyDVDHD.

I am not understanding you. You mean when you are burning with CloneDVD it stops at 92% , you may have bad media. Post a log file of AnyDVDHD even through that has nothing to do with the burn, AnyDVDHD just decrypts it doesnt burn. What are you trying to burn, what media are you using, this thread may belong in the CloneDVD section. Post a log file from AnyDVDHD.
yes it stop at 92%

I am moving thread to CloneDVD sub forum and please stop reporting your own posts.

Post a burn log of CloneDVD, and a AnyDVDHD lg file, I think your media is bad.

I had the same problem. I used different DVD drives, my HP Drive would read past Clone DVD2 92%; but gave me a read error trying to record. Updated AnyDVD to 8.0.9.2 and just recorded Boo without any problems.

I did update to 8.0.9.2 and is doing the same thing.I'm not new to clone DVD and anydvd.I had the old program until it closed last year,I was a member since 2005.

I did update to 8.0.9.2 and is doing the same thing.I'm not new to clone DVD and anydvd.I had the old program until it closed last year,I was a member since 2005.
Bad disc. Where are the log files I asked for.

i had the same problem dowloaded beta and it went all the way through i can almost bet he don't wanna try beta bc u have to have a license <snip - Ch3vr0n>

Last edited by a moderator:
@b15cu1t do not accuse someone doing something bad unless you have cold hard proof. I will not repeat myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

i was stating my opinon i have tried this in the past i been there and done that and the crack version will not let u download the beta so thats y i said that didnt mean to offend anyone my bad

There's a difference between stating an opinion and accusing someone. We know cracked versions don't work, what you don't know is if he's using one. At least not until logfiles are posted. The beta can be downloaded just fine even with cracked versions, it just won't give access to the OPD and more.

Please leave the making of such claims to the developers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Last edited:
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BOO MADEA HALLOWEEN.I AM RUNNING ANY DVD 8.0.9.0. MY COMPUTER IS'NT SHOWING ANY UPDATES FOR ANY DVD YET.

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BOO MADEA HALLOWEEN.I AM RUNNING ANY DVD 8.0.9.0. MY COMPUTER IS'NT SHOWING ANY UPDATES FOR ANY DVD YET.
Thats because its a beta version. and please do not post in capital letters.
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8092.exe

8.0.9.2 2017 01 10
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Back