• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bones Season one dvd's

Watcher0363

It does not show all of the episode titles. Probably will not have a cure for these. I did not upload all discs just the first two.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_BONES_S1_D1_A.ziplog
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_BONES_S1_D2_A.ziplog
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
I re tried these disc with version 8.0.4.2. The results where close but not quite a cigar reward. 1st I had to turn off the remove css mastering errors for the scanning of the disc not to return a dirty disc error. After doing that the disc only showed 3 full episodes and one episode only showed 14 mb.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_D_BONES_S1_D1_A.ziplog
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
1st I had to turn off the remove css mastering errors

That setting shouldn't be enabled in the first place! It's not by default either, don't enable it unless you are specifically told to do so. Rightclick the setting for explanation tooltip. Reset anydvd to default, recreate logfiles

I re tried these disc with version 8.0.4.2. The results where close but not quite a cigar reward. 1st I had to turn off the remove css mastering errors for the scanning of the disc not to return a dirty disc error. After doing that the disc only showed 3 full episodes and one episode only showed 14 mb.
So, did you get this resolved after setting Anydvd to default?

So, did you get this resolved after setting Anydvd to default?
No after setting it back to default it loss 2 full episodes. None of the discs in this set show all of the episodes available. These are pretty pristine discs and were released I am guessing in 2008 or 2009. So I am really not sure if it is just a bad press or some super protection any dvd never cracked.

Attachments

111.2 KB · Views: 2
The older version of Anydvd that I had when that season was out had no issues at all cracking the protection.
I used Clonedvd to copy each disc without fail.
Are you using both?

The error was quite correct.
All these three discs are dirty and / or defective, or your drive is slowly dying. (AnyDVD will remove episodes, where it encountered errors).

Back