• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bohemian Rhapsody

tommyohoho

Can someone please look at this logfile and tell me the issue?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_E_BOHEMIAN_RHAPSODY.ziplog
    141.2 KB · Views: 3
Euh no. you need to tell us the issue, so we can take a look and find the problem

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gets to about 73% and errors out. disc is clean, drive has no issues. says it's missing files

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet. It's a new title, was only released a month ago. New protection is still a possibility. But for that we need exact error messages so @James has all the info needed.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet. It's a new title, was only released a month ago. New protection is still a possibility. But for that we need exact error messages so @James has all the info needed.
Did I miss something, what is the exact error message?

Did I miss something, what is the exact error message?
That's the thing, wasn't said yet. Which is why I asked for more info and wouldn't jump to the dirty/defective conclusion yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

After using 2 different drives i got it to work. the error wouldn't reproduce so i couldn't get a screenshot.

After using 2 different drives i got it to work. the error wouldn't reproduce so i couldn't get a screenshot.

Combo of borderline disk and borderline drive. It happens all the time here.

Back