• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray downsized to fit on DVD-R or +R ??

There is another thing op needs to be aware of, if you downsize to a dvd it will still be a blu-ray structure but on a DVD. Something us more advanced users call a BD5 (for single layer DVD) or BD9 (if dual layer dvd media). However a standard dvd player won't be able to read the disc as it won't be a valid dvd, regardless of the fact that it's burn't on a dvd it's still a blu-ray structure. BD-Rebuilder has the ability to shrink & conver to a valid DVD structure however it can do this only for the main movie. You'll lose all menu's.

Sure, but converting to DVD format is what he intends. Losing the menu is a small price.

Yes, as Ch3vr0n said, you need AnyDVD HD to rip the disc onto your hard drive. Use one of the tools above to convert the Blu-ray folder to a DVD folder. Then use Img Burn to burn the DVD. I would use a media player, like VLC, to test the DVD folder before you burned it.

I have been using Anydvd for many years, I bought HD last year to support Slysoft even though I didn't need it then, I wanted to support Slysoft and feel I have gotten great value on their software. I do wish they made a product that would do what I want so I would not need to rely on an outside product. I would buy it in a minute! ;)

I downloaded the suggested software recommended in this thread, Now I need to get a Blu-ray unit. Any suggestions on a good quality Blu-Ray Burner that has a good track record? I have been looking at Newegg, there are some rated better than others but I rather get a recommendation from forum members here! Lord knows we all hate burning coasters!

Looks like LG appears to be the winner, ;)
anyone want to suggest a specific model?

Looks like LG appears to be the winner, ;)
anyone want to suggest a specific model?

If did a Google search for LG Blu-Ray, you would come up with a list. Allot of them are out of stock. You might want to try this one. Best of luck. 8)

Back