• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BluRay "Der Englische Patient" not convertible.

PRESSPOOL

I loaded "The English Patient", german version "Der englische Patient" via AnyDVD 7.5.0.0 and tried to convert for Apple. CloneDVD2 gave the message:
"Videodateien konnten nicht gelesen werden", VIDEO_TS.IFO kann nicht geöffnet werden", "Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden."
In ANYdvd you can see the details of the BluRay-Disk:
Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.0.0, BDPHash.bin 14-02-26-B)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBE14NU40 1.00 N0G43G4K9KE41B3703
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22527392 sectors (43998 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DER ENGLISCHE PATIENT
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 15
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): B
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region B!
Removed annoying trailers!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
Added speedmenu!
What cam I do to transfer to iPhone/iPod??? Thanks a lot!

CloneDVD note the word DVD is for DVD's ONLY. use programs like BD-Rebuilder Handbrake Vidcoder etc to achieve what you want.

This is in the CloneDVDmobile section, so I don't know if you meant CloneDVD or CloneDVDmobile, but it really doesn't matter. Both of them are DVD only, they do not work with Bluray.

But when it will be???

Blu-Ray isnow the new Standard, not DVD any more: When there will be any new version for this standard?
DVDfab is just supporting this ... .

Blu-Ray isnow the new Standard, not DVD any more: When there will be any new version for this standard?
DVDfab is just supporting this ... .

Slysoft has been working on Slyce for years and there is no release date, if ever. BDRebuilder is your best option...and it's free.

Its free ...

Slysoft has been working on Slyce for years and there is no release date, if ever. BDRebuilder is your best option...and it's free.

Thanks for that information! I already baught the whole DVDfab-thing and it works, with other problems, with BR ...

Back