• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue snap and Plimus(?)

ceasefire49

Anyone had any problems with getting billed by some company called Blue Snap/ I did some research and it appears it is associated with another funds collector called Plimus that was used by Slysoft years ago. I bought one of those discounted copies of DVD Next Copy Next Tech and never used it because clone was the standard. Now these guys are billing my credit card again and again for the same thing(Next tech). Just wondered if anyone has seen something come up on the credit card.Got it straight with my CC company and THE FBI where I reported it. But just wondering.

Last time time I checked, slysoft is not responsible for what a cc processor does for a third party product. Any problems you have you need to take up with them and your bank, we can't help you with that here, sorry.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back