• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Ray Dvd's

goblue

I have been using AnyDVD for some time now burning non Hd DVD's and have had no problem.I just downloaded the newest update.I also just purchased a Blue Ray player and tried to burn a Blue Ray DVD and nothing happened.So I have a couple of dumb questions.1.Does the computer have to have anything special to read the Blue Ray(special player) so Any DVD will decode it? 2.If I decode a HD Dvd will that now be able to play on the Blue Ray player?
Thanks
GoBlue

As far as I know AnyDVD does not support the copy protection BD+ (yet). So you are not able to create a copy of a BluRay disc. SlySoft said they are going to crack BD+ until the end of the year.
(5 days remaining...:doh:)

Anydvd doesn't support HD, you need Anydvd HD to rip Blu-ray and HD DVD.
BD+ is only on about a dozen Blu-ray films so far (all released by Fox) all the others just use AACS encryption which has been circumvented by Anydvd HD. HD DVD's can not be played on a Blu-ray player as they are different formats, but it is possible to make back up copies of your Blu-ray discs which if recorded back to a BD-r or BD-re should play back fine in a settop player as long as they're not the Fox BD+ discs
As far as I'm aware Slysoft never said they were going to crack BD+ by the end of the year, that was reported in an article on another site and has never been comfirmed here.

Back