• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray Support (FREE Muslix64 Tools INSIDE!)

A

A Friend

Hi,

I think "AnyDVD-HD" should support Blu-Ray in every case, just to give the users the possibility to watch discs from different Regions.

Enclosed you will find a .ZIP folder called "Muslix64" that contents the two programs "BackupHDDVD" and "BackupBluRay" by Muslix64. I hope they will help the users--and the SlySoft deveopers, so they add Blu-Ray support if not in the first version of "AnyDVD-HD" then as early as possible :) .

Many greetings,

A Friend

Attachments

• Muslix64.zip
    32.3 KB · Views: 64
Hi,

I think "AnyDVD-HD" should support Blu-Ray in every case, just to give the users the possibility to watch discs from different Regions.

Enclosed you will find a .ZIP folder called "Muslix64" that contents the two programs "BackupHDDVD" and "BackupBluRay" by Muslix64. I hope they will help the users--and the SlySoft deveopers, so they add Blu-Ray support if not in the first version of "AnyDVD-HD" then as early as possible :) .

Many greetings,

A Friend
Does BackupBluRay make the drive region free?

I don't know. I hoped BackupBluRay could help and/or inspire SlySoft programmers with their work. Perhaps it can help you crack the Blu-Ray copy-protection at least.

Many greetings,

A Friend

I don't know. I hoped BackupBluRay could help and/or inspire SlySoft programmers with their work. Perhaps it can help you crack the Blu-Ray copy-protection at least.

Many greetings,

A Friend

Thank you for your help, but we are in the middle of releasing AnyDVD HD so we don't have the time to work on Blu-ray at the moment.

Sounds like a Sony employee? Had to say it out of humor to our posting yesterday that movie studios are watching this forum.

Back