• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray R/W Internal/External Drive

blondescot

Hi Everyone,

Though I have been a very happy and satisfied Slysoft customer for a long time this is the first time that I have posted.

I would be grateful with any help/advice re my problem. I have a Lenovo B540 (drive is TSST Corp DVDW BD TS-LB23D) computer. I have tried ripping/burning blu-ray disks. Each time I get the error message D/VIDEO_TS IFO unable to open file. The system cannot find the file specified, Please be sure that all required files are available and try again. I also get the same error message when I use my external blu-ray writer drive (Samsung Blu-Ray Writer SE-506BB/TSBD

I am tearing my hair out.

Thanks Everyone.

Thanks Wowszer for taking the time to reply.

In answer to your question I have only ever attempted to write usung Anydvd. This is the only one that I ever used and one that I feel comfortable with.

Thanks for the link. I shall have a look at it. Fingers crossed I learn something from it (I am fine when things are going well, but as soon as something goes wrong. :(. You get the picture.

AnyDVD doesn't write to disc so I'm assuming you're using CloneDVD. CloneDVD doesn't support Blu-rays which is probably why you're getting the message

Thanks Adbear. So it is as simple as that. I just assumed (wrongly) that CloneDVD would copy blu-rays as it does DVD's.

Would appreciate your (or anyone's) recommendations on software that would burn blu-ray's.

Thanks and regards.

Back