• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blu-ray player?

enigma

I have a blu-ray player in my computer, but don't have any blu-ray software that will allow me to watch blu-ray on my computer. if I buy clone bd and/or anydvdHD will that allow me to also watch blu-rays on my pc without having to buy 3rd party software to do so?

No and no. Anydvd HD is a decrypter and CloneBD is a reauthoring/shrinking tool for bluray like clonedvd is for DVD. Neither of them are a player.

You likely have a bluray DRIVE in your computer, there's a difference between a DRIVE (hardware) and playback software.

So yes you still need 3rd party playback software life PowerDVD Ultra.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You do not need to buy 3rd party software to playback a Blu-Ray on your computer. Download this nifty program for free, and enjoy your Blu-Ray's on your computer!

AnydvdHD will not play Blu-ray, since it is not a media player. So you have to download a player software. If your PC runs Windows, just download Cyberlink, and this program is a little expensive. Actually, you can also download Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows from Macgo. This program works less well compared with Cyberlink, but it can play basic Blu-ray files. Hope my recommendation could help you.

Find the main movie MPLS of the Blu-ray source disk and load it into freeware MPC-HC Blu-ray player and play the movie. If the source Blu-ray disk has not been decrypted run AnyDVD HD in the background.

In your case, the Blu-ray player in your computer is a Blu-ray optical drive, where the source and back-up Blu-ray disks are located.

Generally speaking, you already have the optical drive, now you need AnyDVD HD to remove all the protections, and software (payware or freeware) for playback on your computer.

Download PotPlayer. It plays anything. http://potplayer.daum.net/
That will be up to those that download and try it to make those claims. More users must respond back before those claims can be checked. I know of two paid version that plays BD and that is WinDVD 11 Pro and PDDVD those are two more used commercial programs that has R&D behind them. Also that program doesn't states it play BD media movie itself it says.

Blu-ray subtitles

Not sure how that is BD physical media itself?

And this is troubling as well..

Supports OpenCodec so users can easily add whatever codecs they want.
This doesn't seem to indicate it will be able to by itself play BD phyical Movies. I do know WinDVD and PDDVD already come ready to play BD movies.

Potplayer can play the main movie but no menu's etc, so no different than pretty much any other player out there

I recommend the DVDFAB MEdia player, it plays everything and will play your files in an ISO file too which helps to make sure a backup is functioning before you go to burn it and waste a disk doing so. They had it going for free here lately so see if you can grab it there! http://www.dvdfab.cn/

Cheers

Back