• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray player list, or one that confirms to be reliable?

roadsurfer

My Sony bdp s-360 seems to be going out, not playing a lot of my Blu-Ray backups lately. Been getting a lot of disc invalid errors, freezes before loading title, etc.

It's been really weird.. Darkest Hour shows invalid yet MI Ghost Protocol loaded fine.

So does anyone recommend a current player or one less than a year old (depending on store stock) that's good? thx

My Sony bdp s-360 seems to be going out, not playing a lot of my Blu-Ray backups lately. Been getting a lot of disc invalid errors, freezes before loading title, etc.

It's been really weird.. Darkest Hour shows invalid yet MI Ghost Protocol loaded fine.

So does anyone recommend a current player or one less than a year old (depending on store stock) that's good? thx

Have you tried to clean the laser lens and what kinda BD media are you using? And how did you burn those backup and which software did you use? All your description seems to indicate bad burns or multitasking and burning which will cause errors to occur that otherwise you won't notice til you played the backup media.

Back