• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray playback from HDD

nrmsmith

OK, so I ripped a backup of my Blu-ray disc to HDD using AnyDVD HD.

(Oddly, the optical disc claims to be 22GB in size with no free space, yet the ripped files on HDD take up only 11GB of space??)

Now how do I playback the files from the HDD? PowerDVD ultra (v7.03.3516) does appear to recognise the movie folder on my HDD. Is there a trick to this?

Thanks
NigelS

to play from folder the last version you can use is 3319a

OK, but I read it is possible to playback the BD ripped as an ISO file? How is this done?

I have made an ISO using UltraISO and written it to a BD-RE using Nero 7. This created a disc which played OK in PDVD. But I couldn't get the ISO to play directly. I assumed it needed to be mounted in a Virtual DVD drive but the one that comes with UltraISO doesn't work. Is Daemon Tools Lite the tool of choice for this?

Thanks
NigelS

I use Daemon Tools Lite to mount all my iso's and it seems to work flawlessly.

Back