• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray not playing with AnyMP4 Blu-Ray player

Steve Honeyman

I have an issue with playing Blu-Ray disks using AnyDVD and AnyMP4 Blu-Ray. It takes a long time to scan the disk then a long time to load. Once loaded, the playback then stops and starts and appears to hang. Once AnyDVD is disabled, the movie loads and plays.

The movie appears to be Region Free (no number coding on the slip cover or disk). I have had the same issue with other Blu-Ray disks of various regions.
AnyDVD version is 8.5.3.0
AnyMP4 Blu-Ray player is 6.3.16 (latest version).

Thanks in advance. Steve

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_GODFATHER_PART1_EN_DB49C43E_CC132406.ziplog
    220 KB · Views: 1
I have an issue with playing Blu-Ray disks using AnyDVD and AnyMP4 Blu-Ray. It takes a long time to scan the disk then a long time to load. Once loaded, the playback then stops and starts and appears to hang. Once AnyDVD is disabled, the movie loads and plays.

The movie appears to be Region Free (no number coding on the slip cover or disk). I have had the same issue with other Blu-Ray disks of various regions.
AnyDVD version is 8.5.3.0
AnyMP4 Blu-Ray player is 6.3.16 (latest version).

Thanks in advance. Steve
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back