• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies won't play from HD

burns

I have been using Anydvd-HD to rip Blu ray movies to my HD and playing them back using Zoom Player. This has worked until the last 3 movies I tried (Superman 3, Apocalypto, Live Free or Die Hard). These movies will start to play (30 secs or so), then the video freezes but the audio continues.

I couldn't get the latest version of PowerDVD to work (won't play from my HD), but it wouldn't:mad:. Tried using PowerDVD 3104A, but it will not install on Vista64:(

I am currently using the Trial version of AnyDVD-HD which is about to expire and I am trying to decide whether to purchase it or not. I am inclined not to, since I am having trouble viewing Blu-Ray discs from HD and this is the only reason I need it.

Has anyone else gotten these movies to play or is there something wrong with my setup? Can Anydvd not decrypt them?

Also is there anyway to take the AnyDVD files on the HD and back them up on DVD DL (either file splitting or compression). I guess I would rather compress and lose some quality.

Thanks,
B2

Back