• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies that Anydvd HD 6.1.9.3 can't handle

I seem to be able to rip Disney's Haunted mansion okay, but the ripped version has no audio. Should I re-rip and post a log?

Ghost Rider

Seems to Rip okay but just get a green screen when tying to play back. Happens on Spiderman 3 also.

Can't wait until you guys crack BD+. Any ideas when? It seems all new titles will be unrippable until then. :(

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_GHOST_RIDER.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Seems to Rip okay but just get a green screen when tying to play back. Happens on Spiderman 3 also.

Can't wait until you guys crack BD+. Any ideas when? It seems all new titles will be unrippable until then. :(

Spiderman 3 & Ghost Rider don't have BD+, they rip perfectly fine.

Arrghh. So what am I doing wrong then?

When I play them back using PowerDVD I just get a green screen. The originals playback fine as do older rips.

As this may go off topic, feel free to PM me or answer my thread below

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=73484#post73484

I'm happy to be told I'm doing something stupid rather than this being unrippable.

Cheers in advance.

Back