• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies that Anydvd 6.1.9.5 can't handle

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
This thread is intended for information purposes. If you have a disc that doesn't work, reply to this thread and follow the steps:

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd HD 6.1.9.5 beta

2. Ensure the problem you're having isn't an issue on your end and that you don't have a bad original disc (simply because a disc plays fine doesn't necessarily indicate it is fine)

3. If a Blu-ray disc doesn't work properly with Anydvd HD 6.1.9.5 beta, do this please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. Provide the full error message or describe exactly what the problem is that you're experiencing.

Thank you

Resident Evil (german)

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.5)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 10884864 sectors (21259 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: BDROM
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Last edited:
Ocean's Thirteen (UK Version)

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.5)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 10654240 sectors (20809 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: OCEANS_THIRTEEN
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_OCEANS_THIRTEEN.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That's weird I could rip Ocean's thirteen with AnyDVD 6.1.9.3.( I swear) Also the German version.

Oh Sorry just saw where I was posting. I know these threads are for information it will never happen again. Again Sorry

Last edited:
what region is your copy of oceans thirteen laurence79 i ask because im getting a copy as a present and want to back it up :confused::confused:

thank you looks like im waiting till slysoft get the media keys ;)

laurence 79 can you send the ANYDVD info file for james please so he can get the media key:D:D

here is the ANYDVD info files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_OCEANS_THIRTEEN.zip
    17 KB · Views: 3
just checked oceans thirteen and its funny it doesnt have the BDSVM folder :confused::confused:

Last edited:
Yes that is right I can confirm that. This means Ocean's thirteen is not BD+ protected. It is only AACS protected. It is from WB, perhaps WB doesn't use BD+ or doesn't use it yes.

Sure?I thought Fox was the only one to use it at the moment but fine I learned something new.Ok than they didn't implement it on this title. You can be sure it isn't on Ocean's 13 because AnyDVD doesn't give the warning message and the BDSVM folder is missing.

Ratatouille US AnyDVD 6.1.9.5

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RATATOUILLE.zip
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
Sunshine Blu-Ray (UK Version)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SUNSHINEF1.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Die Hard 4.0 (UK Version)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DIE_HARD_4_0_F1.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
Cars US version does not work

Here is the info file:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_CARS_USA.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
Cars Blu Ray R1

AnyDVD 6.1.9.5 says "Error processing Blu Ray Disc" and PowerDVD says "a critical component requires periodic updates". Still using PowerDVD ver 3104a which is probably the cause of the PowerDVD message, but I still cannot rip to my HD and watch like I could with spiderman 3.

Last edited:
Nova i dont think the version of pdvd would effect it. I was on 3319a and went back to 2291 because in 3319a hardware accel kept turning back on. I can still play transformers fine on rev 2291.

Back