• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray Film and Clone DVD2

georges99

Hi.

Can we copy a Blu-Ray movie using Clone DVD2, just like we do with a regular DVD ?

I read somewhere on this forum that Slysoft was suposed to come out with a very straight forward and easy way of making copy's of Blu-Ray fim's.

Thank you
George

Hi.

Can we copy a Blu-Ray movie using Clone DVD2, just like we do with a regular DVD ?

I read somewhere on this forum that Slysoft was suposed to come out with a very straight forward and easy way of making copy's of Blu-Ray fim's.

Thank you
George

No, CloneDVD is for DVD only....will not work on BD. Yes they are coming out with program for BD called "Slyce" that hasn't been released yet. But if you already have AnyDVD HD you can use it to make a ISO of the BD and then use the free program Imgburn to burn back the ISO to blank BD and you got a working copy of the BD movie. That is how I do it and it works.

I was never able to use those program's. I was getting error message trying to install BD rebuilder.

Why is it so long with theme ? I think they are talking about Slice for ever...

Thank's
George

you don't install BD-Rebuilder at all. You just unzip the folder. But bdrb needs a few helper apps installed aswell (FFDSHOW, haali media splitter and Avisynth) in order to function. (all of which are free.) Without them BDRB doesn't work.

Back