Blu-ray files backup

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by toto, Aug 22, 2007.

1. toto

toto Member

Hello,

One of my friend lend me "300" Blu ray disc. I made a files backup of a whole disc in my HDD without anyDVD. Now i don't have the disc.
    Can anyDVD still read the files or it needs the disc?

If yes, somoene can explain me the procedure please.:bowdown:
    Because i create an ISO image of the files, mounted on a virtual drive but anyDVD 6167 fail to scan the disc.

Thanx

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, AnyDVD can not work with files like that. Though, you should update to AnyDVD 6.1.7.0.

3. toto

toto Member

Thanx detroitBaseBall, I will try with this version;)
    But i guess anyDVD can do it, but i do know how

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  4. DetroitBaseball

AnyDVD cannot decrypt individual files. It can only work with a disc.

5. toto

toto Member

I do not have only m2ts files but also all cetificates and encryption information files. I have AACS + Certificate + BDMV directories and all other subdirectories and all included files. I think that anyDVD has all information to read the movie. isn't it?

6. DetroitBaseball

You do not understand. AnyDVD can only make IFO files appear to be decrytped for when they are copied. AnyDVD can do nothing with any files already on a HDD.

7. toto

toto Member

In taht case, how anyDVD work to decrypt a movie on disc? Available data are stored in these 3 directories on BD disc, there is no other data elsewhere.
    I have exactely the same information on a iso image stored in HDD, why with ISO image anyDVD won't work?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  8. DetroitBaseball

AnyDVD makes the DVD look to be decrypted to copying software, so when you copy the movie, it has no protection. AnyDVD does not physically remove protection from any disc.