• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray DVDROM Drive (Not a burner)

willywonton

I'm new to the forum, and have found it full of useful and interesting stuff. Many thanks. I've searchd about a bit on this one and nothing jumps out at me.

So can anyone direct me to what Blu-Ray drives are out there which would be compatible with a PC running Win XP. I have an XBox 360 HD-DVD already which is working fine but want to try out Blu-Ray titles as well

Sorry Mate

There are no BD-ROMs out there that hook up to a computer. Burners only and they cost lots o $$$$$

Mate

Thanks, I had that view but nice to here it confirmed. And yes I was looking for a cheap start up option. The $$$$ are a bit much for now.

Back