• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray disc: The night is short, walk on girl

fred.albert

AnyDVD 8.3.9.0 seems to be unable to unblock this disc: The night is short, walk on girl (SF19575 2111723). It is a Region A disc (I am normally Region C). It is a legal retail disc, not a copy. I use an external BD/DVD drive, a Samsung SE 506, which works well with AnyDVD for all my other discs. I have attached a ziplog. The disk starts up, then displays "This Disc's region code is not compatible with your player." This version came with a DVD (Region 1), which AnyDVD handled with no trouble. I'd appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks, Fred

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN
Therer is no disc in the drive. ????

#$$##! Will try again, sorry. See attached.
Fred

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_E_NIGHT IS SHORT WALK ON GIRL_4DE7A456_28A9A420.ziplog
    98.6 KB · Views: 2
#$$##! Will try again, sorry. See attached.
Fred
You have region code removal disabled in AnyDVD. Try to turn it on.
If AnyDVD asks you for the region, answer with the disc region (A).

Yep, that did it alright. Thanks for your help. Funny how it has never come up before.
Fred

Back