• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray Copy to HDD (playback help pls)

tizbone

Ok, I've successfully copied Dewey Cox on BD to my HDD. Now for playback, I'm dragging the folder on to Cyberlink 8, it plays back but I have audio for blind playing and no standard disc menu controls to alter the audio. Each chapter is also playing as a separate video file about 10 mins each and then Cyberlink pauses and jumps to the next. It's basically not seeing the folder as a full disc. What am I doing wrong here?

thanks - so this means there is no way therefore to playback simulating a complete disc just as you can with DVDs where VLC player recognises a VIDEO_TS folder. If not, any way to pack into a disc image and virtual mount? (I want full features and do NOT have a BD burner)

Yes, make an ISO, mount in VCD and then you can play it as a disc in PDVD 8. PDVD 8 has never allowed Blu-ray playback form folder, and 7.3 stopped allowing it over 15 months ago. Look through the FAQ stickies, there's guides on how to make ISO's etc in there

Back