• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray coping using Nero 8

poo_charm

I have been reading many post and I just have to ask a very direct question expecting an elementary answer due to not very knowledgeable of blu ray duplication. First this is what I am working with:
1.) Bufalo External Blu Ray burner
2.) AnyDVD HD
3.) Nero8 Ultra Edition with blu ray plugin
4.) TDK 50 GB dual layer blank disk
5.) Samsung BD P1500 Blu Ray player

I've used DVD Clone with Anydvd for a long time. My problem is at first I bought some 25 GB disc from newegg and copied smaller blu rays like 10,000 B.C., Michael Clayton, Speed Racer, and etc. I learned quickly that most newer action movies like the Hulk 2 are at least 40 GB. I did my research and ordered some TDK 50 GB Blu Ray disc from Japan off ebay. I used nero by simply selecting copy disc and the resulting copy will not play on my Samsung player but has no problem playing on one of my friend's playstation 3. Please tell me where did I go wrong.

If the copy plays on your friends PS3 but not on your player then there is no problem, it just means that your player doesn't like the discs, The TDK DL discs seem to be a bit hit and miss

Back