• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray CloneDVD

I use a paid utility called HD Converter by ImToo Software. It will accept an m2ts file and convert it into any number of formats. I was able to convert Tale of Despereux Blu Ray to a quicktime format file to be able to play on my wife's iPod. Was pretty decent and only took about 9 hours. You loose all navigation though, so i probably wouldn't do it for routine, but for the occasional travel movie on the iPod, its a possibility.

That may work for you.

I find that ProCoder3 works better which is what I use and get the same with the same issues, only movie no nav. I do this to convert m2ts's, BD movies, to DVD-IFO's, DVD movies, and they turn out better quality then if I bought the DVD too. I set the parameters to mastering VBR quality with bitrate at max allowed and they work fantastic.

ProCoder can be a little more complicated then ImToo so if you want an easier method it definately is a good way to go.

I find that ProCoder3 works better which is what I use and get the same with the same issues, only movie no nav. I do this to convert m2ts's, BD movies, to DVD-IFO's, DVD movies, and they turn out better quality then if I bought the DVD too. I set the parameters to mastering VBR quality with bitrate at max allowed and they work fantastic.

ProCoder can be a little more complicated then ImToo so if you want an easier method it definately is a good way to go.

Anyone ever tried using PowerDirector to make direct copies of BD or even 3D movies? Seems to me that should work and also down convert to whatever file size you want?

Back