• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray by Mail

Tigers2024

Is there any companies out there now that will ship new and old DVD/Blu-Rays by mail?

Whow! Prices are steep! Fortunately I have an old contract with a service here in Germany and it's 2 discs for 3 Euros by mail.

Is there any companies out there now that will ship new and old DVD/Blu-Rays by mail?
Good luck. I'm trying 3D Blu-ray rental 2x the price of Netflix and their system is more complex than Netflix. It's only a matter of time before physical media is gone. The masses are streaming only.

Good luck. I'm trying 3D Blu-ray rental 2x the price of Netflix and their system is more complex than Netflix. It's only a matter of time before physical media is gone. The masses are streaming only.
Pump those "disc is dead" brakes sir. Currently this is not the case and 4K is thriving on disc. I know all we can do with anything is look at the current trajectory and draw out future conclusions from that. But what is the situation now does not always remain the situation.

There are a number of people out there with sizeable platforms speaking about how streaming is not a good thing as it relates to licensing and quality. Yeah, many folks do not care about quality but a lot of people do. This forum existing and thriving is a testament to that.

Also GameFly is a service I have used over a year now. It's not super expensive and it good and reliable and they have 4k discs.

Disc based rental is dying, replaced by streaming for the most part.

But disc releases are far from over. BD and 4K are seeing a resurgence of of on-disc releases.

No streaming service provides UHD plus Dolby Vision plus Dolby Atmos or the equivalent DTS sound. So - not an alternative for me to get the best picture and sound.

No streaming service provides UHD plus Dolby Vision plus Dolby Atmos or the equivalent DTS sound. So - not an alternative for me to get the best picture and sound.
This is how I feel. There are plenty of movies I can watch at no additional cost from streaming services I already pay for. I wait till I can watch it on disc because it is better. Atmos streaming is not the same as Atmos off the disc. 4k streaming is good but not always glitch free.

Back