• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Eyes playlist obfuscation

Abbadon

Blue Eyes (tv show), dutch version, has playlist obfuscation.

3 Discs,
Disc 1: 4 episodes
Disc 2: 3 episodes
Disc 3: 3 episodes

As far as I can see no other problem (no copy protection message or any of that)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_BLUE EYES DISC 1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_BLUE EYES DISC 2.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_BLUE EYES DISC 3.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
There are no signs of playlist obfuscation, the discs have basic AACS encryption only. What exactly is the problem?

Well, each playlist directory contains more than 300 .mpls files, and with same duration. I don't know which to take in Kodi...

See attached png files:

Attachments

• blueEyes_Disc1.PNG
    blueEyes_Disc1.PNG
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
  • blueEyes_Disc2.PNG
    blueEyes_Disc2.PNG
    98.1 KB · Views: 3
  • blueEyes_Disc3.PNG
    blueEyes_Disc3.PNG
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
Not saying it's not possible, but they'd have to be using the cheap route for obfuscation then. usually JAVA is involved. This is a case for @James and @Pete :)

Have to say it would be the first disc ever in our country i see using playlist obfuscation :) There's a first time for everything :)

Definitely looks like the usual Screen Pass to me. One episode on each disc is affected, the norm on these discs.

Have to say it would be the first disc ever in our country i see using playlist obfuscation :) There's a first time for everything :)

Then you don't have many discs from "Lumière"? About 50% of their discs have it, and they are doing it about 2 years...

none at all ^^ meant to say, havent seen it on any major blockbuster (or B-class) film ;)

Blue Eyes (tv show), dutch version, has playlist obfuscation.

3 Discs,
Disc 1: 4 episodes
Disc 2: 3 episodes
Disc 3: 3 episodes

As far as I can see no other problem (no copy protection message or any of that)

Try again please, should all be ok now.

Back