• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blood Diamond

Just a note on your DVD burning software choice...that program's fine I guess, but, if you want freeware DVD burning software I'd HIGHLY recommend IMGBurn. Freeware and works *EXTREMELY* well IMO.

CDBurnerXP Pro is also a very feature packed software and easy to us. I install it on most of my retail builds.

CDBurnerXP Pro is also a very feature packed software and easy to us. I install it on most of my retail builds.

I've used it in the past and didn't have any problems with it. The interface took a little getting used to but it was fine. I just prefer to use IMGBurn for burning video DVDs...it's never let me down and plays on every single device I've tried.

what kind of drive do you have ? did you update the firmware? to the op of this thread

Back