Blood Brothers and The Girl in the Spiderweb

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Michele Poe, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Michele Poe

Michele Poe New Member

Clone DVD will copy it, but when I put in a bland DVD to burn it, it shows a message that the file is to big? Can you help me?

2. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Hi Michele.

How big is the movie?

Is it small enough to fit onto a single-layer DVD (4.7G)?

Or will you need double-layer blank DVDs (holds up to 8.5G)?

T

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

If you are using CloneDVD, and wanting to fit a dual layer disc on a single layer disc, make sure on the Title Configuration page that the box next to the Quality Bar is set to DVD-5.

4. blank

blank Well-Known Member

What kind of media? DVD+/- or DVD-Ram (slightly less space) - you must select the size at the beginnig. Or use DVD+/- DL media.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Wrong section, posted in the AnyDVD section. Moved. In the second screen (where you load your source disc) in CloneBD, select DVD-5 from the dropdown selection at the bottom. That'll compress it so things fit. Sounds to me you're trying to burn double layer content, but are inserting a single layer disc.

6. Michele Poe

Michele Poe New Member

I am using DVD-R. Verbatim. I can not change the drop down option to change it. I have never had this problem before.

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That shouldn't be possible, I've never seen a case where you couldn't change it. Please post an image of the second screen (the one after you pick one of the 3 main buttons) and the one after that with the warning

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

8. Tony1

Tony1 Member

Michele, have you selected your source disc first? The drop down menu can't be changed until you choose your source disc.