• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blocked

diverjones

Firefox has started blocking my downloads of updates of AnyDVD HD all of a sudden. Any ideas of how to solve this? Does it have to do with Redfox security Certificate?

Firefox has started blocking my downloads of updates of AnyDVD HD all of a sudden. Any ideas of how to solve this? Does it have to do with Redfox security Certificate?
Certificate issues can usually be resolved with a computer reboot.

I am unable to connect to the server-get OPD http 12029 error message? I've tried to disable my Norton antivirus but am still blocked. Sugggestions?

Logfile please

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

here you go

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.5_Info_D_LOGAN.ziplog
    233.3 KB · Views: 9
When I try to connect to the opd.redfox.bz, I get a message the it is a malicious site because the certificate is for ashop.redfox.bz?

you're not supposed to access the OPD directly. AnyDVD does that using the internet connections of the windows component "wininet". Please see if Internet Explorer / edge can access the net. SOMETHING is blocking anydvd's access to the OPD.

When I try to connect to the opd.redfox.bz, I get a message the it is a malicious site because the certificate is for ashop.redfox.bz?
That is not a website.

I uninstalled google chrome and used ms Edge with the same result. AnyDVD can't connect with t OPD?

I uninstalled google chrome and used ms Edge with the same result. AnyDVD can't connect with t OPD?

You're missing the point. Changing browsers is not relevant because the OPD is NOT a website. You must convince your firewall to allow AnyDVD to connect to opd.redfox.bz.

First, you didn't have to uninstall chrome. What "same result" with edge. As i said you're NOT supposed to access that "url" directly. It is NOT a website. Please check if Edge / Internet Explorer can access the internet AT ALL.

I have FF 43 and it accessed and downloaded with FDM without problem when it catches the link. So now sure how FF could miss the link when I could download it. I think it has more to do with their firewall and since no one knows if that is Windows Firewall or a 3rd party no one can know what happened. But with Windows 7 Firewall and now Windows 10 firewall I had no problem download RedFox or Eblbyte software.

I also can use Firefox with no issues, but Chrome has an issue.

I have FF 43 and it accessed and downloaded with FDM without problem when it catches the link. So now sure how FF could miss the link when I could download it. I think it has more to do with their firewall and since no one knows if that is Windows Firewall or a 3rd party no one can know what happened. But with Windows 7 Firewall and now Windows 10 firewall I had no problem download RedFox or Eblbyte software.
What is FDM, do you mean IDM?

As to ch3vr0n's question. The 'same result' is when I try to decrypt a disc- I get a error message http 12029 and I can't finish the disc process. I've disabled my antivirus program, firewall and added OPD.redfox.bz as a trusted site but am still blocked. I did as instructed and Internet explore/Edge also get the 12029 error message.

@James could you take a look at the logfile posted by jhkraus in post 6. Perhaps you'll know what to do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back