• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blank Blu-Ray Single Layer (25GB) discs

vze2mp9g

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Blank Single Layer Blu-Ray discs, that has no light-scribe or printable labels, just generic & dependable blanks. It seems that this forum hasn't been active for a while.
Thanks

I usually purchase through Amazon but there are a lot of other outlets available. Just Google the disc you're looking for (i.e., 25GB BD) and you'll have numerous choices pop up. Stay with mainstream outlets and you'll be safe.

I'm with the majority of disc users here and recommend Verbatim. I used others and always end up coming back to that brand (actually for BDs, I've never used anything else).

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=verbatim+25+gb&tag=googhydr-20&index=electronics&hvadid=32089645862&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17207885177437538900&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_8tnbzdhmp2_b

Last edited:
Back