• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blank Blu Ray Discs

Fanatic

Right now I have Blank Bd-R DL disks for burning my movies. Should I stick with these disks or go with something better?

That depends, with CloneBD I can do full size bd25 backups AND have perfect visual quality (due to stripping unwanted audio, or even keeping it) thanks to the PowerDVD of CloneBD and the x264 based transcoder. On top of that, bd25's are cheaper than bd50's.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ok So no matter what I'm just always gonna copy the whole disk as it is. I'm not worried about getting rid of stuff except the Cinavia audio problem. Am I better off using just a normal BD-R25 or something different? I just want the best quality possible

Last edited:
Cinavia (that's what it's called) can be removed in combination with AnyDVD but at a cost to the audio. 'better off' is all personal preference. I only do full disc bd25 backups and quality is spot on. No difference with double layer one, thanks to the very efficient x264 encoding engine and CloneBD. The only real way for you to know is to try it yourself. You can always get a bd-re and try it for yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back