• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory

raybrandon

Has anybody tried to copy blades of Glory, it appears dreamworks might have put somekind of anti copying code on.

I rented the movie at blockbuster, tried copying and it came back dvd needs repair. Software tried repairing can't repair. I clean dvd, it still come up needs repair.

rented online, same thing happens.

Wow, I just helped someone that rented a movie. I read it too fast and didn't see that he rented it.

I rented the movie at blockbuster, tried copying and it came back dvd needs repair. Software tried repairing can't repair. I clean dvd, it still come up needs repair.

rented online, same thing happens.
these forums are for people who want advice on how to copy dvd's they OWN....and NOT rent them to copy them.
but we'd be burying our heads in the sand if we believed this practice wasn't happening.
forum moderators wont give you advice on how to copy rented movies though.

Last edited:
these forums are for people who want advice on how to copy dvd's they OWN....and NOT rent them to copy them.
but we'd be burying our heads in the sand if we believed this practice wasn't happening.
forum moderators wont give you advice on how to copy rented movies though.
Good explaination Mike,:clap:

Copying rented DVD's is illegal. Any moron should be able to understand that.

Any moron should ALSO be able to understand that they don't have to admit that they rented a DVD in order to get help backing it up.

:rolleyes:

Yes 6.1.7.4 worked only by ripping it to the drive and then use your normal tool for sending it to the dvd disk.

Back