• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

luvmypepperdog

has anyone been able to burn blades of glory? i have clone dvd version 2.9.1.2, and any dvd version 6.1.7.0 and mine will not burn the movie it says it is trying to repair the disc or something and then wont burn at all what can i do to fix or is there an update that i have missed to get get it to work?
please help.

I have the same problem - and it happens with multiple copies

has anyone been able to burn blades of glory? i have clone dvd version 2.9.1.2, and any dvd version 6.1.7.0 and mine will not burn the movie it says it is trying to repair the disc or something and then wont burn at all what can i do to fix or is there an update that i have missed to get get it to work?
please help.

Yes. You've missed reading about 10,000 threads on about a dozen DVD boards concerning this problem. There are numerous ways of completing this task, one of which is to just use AnyDVD ver. 6.1.7.1 (beta) with the burning appy of your choice. Look around a little and you will find a link for this beta...:D

Anydvd 6.1.7.1 works with Blades of Glory R1 perfectly fine.

Those wishing to discuss alternatives to backing up this title not involving Anydvd can do so in the Third Party Products forum (provided there are not direct links to commercial websites that contain products that compete directly with Slysoft software):

click http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 to discuss Third Party Product solutions

Otherwise, this thread and forum are dedicated to Anydvd based solutions only.

Discussions involving alternative solutions/products will be moved to the Third Party Products forum.

Thanks for reading.

:policeman:

Back