• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory U.S. Release

Sorry webslinger I was referring to $hade and should of quoted that to be clearer.

Sorry webslinger I was referring to $hade and should of quoted that to be clearer.

No problem. I was just talking.

By the way, I really don't care what people use . . .

Last edited:
As has been pointed out by so many other forum members, you don't have to buy new software, DVDFab works perfectly well and costs nothing.
Whether the movie is to your taste or not is completely irrelevant! People choose to spend their hard earned money on Slysoft products so that they CAN rip any dvd (hence, I guess, why such a name was chosen for the product)! Telling them to "get real" for choosing to use a different software which is actually competent enough to rip the disc is neither a helpful input nor a good attitude to fill those who loyally stick to the Slysoft brand with ANYConfidence.
Obviously you misread my post, I was referring to posts that suggested people buy other softwares that cost money instead of waiting for Slysoft to update this program. What they should actually do is watch the original they bought until a fix was released, which has happened. And I will decide how I post and what attitude I have when posting, Thankyou.

Last edited:
Back