• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory U.S. Release

neither have i (sly is the one and only way to go), wouldnt hurt to try. thinking it wont work but worth a shot if anyone has it.

Are you sure you checked it though. It plays fine but the very beginning is cut out. So, the first 2 or 3 minutes is missing. The DvdFab 3176 beta is the only one that works.

As I said in Post #4...........I used the older version of and it worked fine. Then I downloaded the new version and it also worked. My copies all play back and are complete.

As I said in Post #4...........I used the older version of and it worked fine. Then I downloaded the new version and it also worked. My copies all play back and are complete.

Well when i tryed it looked ok but was only like 4.1 GB. At scene 10
1:10:32 it jumps3 1/2 mins so not 2 good and there saying it in there form

Well when i tryed it looked ok but was only like 4.1 GB. At scene 10
1:10:32 it jumps3 1/2 mins so not 2 good and there saying it in there form

Use anyDVD and try DVD neXt COPY if you want to back it up right now. It will handle the title just be sure after you tick new you can edit the title and just remove the < > part around the title and then you're good to go for now.

Last edited:
I copied it with DVDFab Platinum before installing the newer version, it worked fine and plays back like the original. I installed the update and it also worked.

It worked fine for me too, but I'm going to check the begining again since it's been mentioned.:bowdown:

Dance wit da GIRL that brung ya, but.......

RIPIT4ME (use the 1 click wizard) WILL SOLVE your issue with this particular movie.:clap: Just remove the " < > " from the destination directory name before you go to next screen, and it will fix everything perfectly for you. Otherwise you should wait for the solution from THIS forum, which is forthcoming. Be patient, as this is why you have these particular products(CLONE & ANY:bowdown:) in the first place !! They are STILL the BEST out there:agree:, and RIPIT4ME may be gone:policeman: from the airwaves anyhow.

Just for the record it appears that DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.7.8 beta (freeware) has resolved the problems I found with both versions 3.1.7.4 and 3.1.7.6 when it comes to handling Blades of Glory.

The ripped movie files are no longer 4.19 GB and instead are 6.86 GB which sounds about right since the original movie is ~6.99 GB. The issues of pixellation (ie transitions between the Dreamworks intro into the MTV Productions) and the skipped scenes also seem to be resolved. That wasn't listed in the release notes for the beta version, though. I wonder why not.

Regardless, I had a beautiful backup w/o using DVDFab earlier in the week. I just figured I'd let people who had had problems with DVDFab know that it appears those problems have been fixed.

Fix

one clickcopy 5 and anydvd makes a perfect copy of Blades of Glorly. Played well on two dvd players. Hope that helps.

Use anyDVD and try DVD neXt COPY if you want to back it up right now. It will handle the title just be sure after you tick new you can edit the title and just remove the < > part around the title and then you're good to go for now.

Better yet...use DVDFab Platinum and you don't have to remove anything. :)

one clickcopy 5 and anydvd makes a perfect copy of Blades of Glorly. Played well on two dvd players. Hope that helps.
Everybody will go out and buy new software to copy a movie that is so bad most cant watch it once. Get real.:doh:

Everybody will go out and buy new software to copy a movie that is so bad most cant watch it once. Get real.:doh:

No need to buy another software. Many have fully functional free trials.
It's a Will Ferrell movie......:confused:

Anydvd 6.1.7.1 beta handles this title perfectly fine.

Last edited:
dvdfab with blades of glory

I used DVDFab Platinum. Worked like a champ!!! Google it!!

As has been pointed out by so many other forum members, you don't have to buy new software, DVDFab works perfectly well and costs nothing.
Whether the movie is to your taste or not is completely irrelevant! People choose to spend their hard earned money on Slysoft products so that they CAN rip any dvd (hence, I guess, why such a name was chosen for the product)! Telling them to "get real" for choosing to use a different software which is actually competent enough to rip the disc is neither a helpful input nor a good attitude to fill those who loyally stick to the Slysoft brand with ANYConfidence.

Lets not forget there had to be 3 or 4 updates/betas for them to get it right and slysoft got it right in one update total time difference for either decrypter to work with this title and no problems was 24 hours.

Yes, just there is quite a big difference in price. I don't expect copy protections to be defeated instantly, the timing is absolutely fair enough, I just don't expect to be told to get real for choosing a different tool to rip a dvd.

Expect this on a forum that mainly supports X product rather than Y or Z. It's a given.

Expect this on a forum that mainly supports X product rather than Y or Z. It's a given.

Well, actually Slyfox1 was replying to someone who mentioned 1-Click (which was quoted, in fact), which isn't freeware. I don't think he was referring to anything else. And I hardly think he was bashing 1-Click. As for the freeware dvdfab, I suspect Slyfox 1 has nothing, in particular, against the program.

Given the difference between a dvdfab release that actually worked properly and Slysoft's release that worked once the first time (difference between Sept. 1 and Sept 2.), as you say, the time difference was insignificant.

As Slyfox 1 mentioned, waiting for an update that worked did make sense.

Last edited:
Back