• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bladerunner 2049 does not play with PowerDVD 16

antipodes

I don't think this issue has anything to do with RedFox but I thought I would call on the collective wisdom of the RedFox Forum members. I find that I cannot play the Blu-ray of Bladerunner 2049 from the moment I choose between resume or restart the PowerDVD information button is deactivated and the keyboard arrow keys are unable to select the movie functions either. However the disc plays in VLC3 and responds to the keyboard. I have written to Cyberlink but apart from the acknowledgement no correspondence has been received. Has anyone else had this experience or know how to solve it. I don't think a log file is required in this instance.

Back