• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blacklight

tommyohoho

please look at the attached logfile. i tried 2 different discs and the disc won't fully load.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.1.2_Info_G_BLACKLIGHT.ziplog
    109.7 KB · Views: 7
What do you mean by disc wont fully load- I made a copy last week- the same disc with clonedvd and anydvd 8610-with no problems! The log file looks okay to me but I am not an expert.

please look at the attached logfile. i tried 2 different discs and the disc won't fully load.
I don't see any problem here. You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" (or set it back to automatic, if enabled) and try again.

And as @scotton suggested, please tell me, what exactly the problem is. Who or what doesn't "fully load"? What does it mean?

And as @scotton suggested, please tell me, what exactly the problem is. Who or what doesn't "fully load"? What does it mean?
I was using clonedvd2 and the disc wouldn't load to where i could get it to read the disc correctly. I got a 3rd copy and got it to work. Being that they were brand new at the library i didn't think they'd be defective.

I was using clonedvd2 and the disc wouldn't load to where i could get it to read the disc correctly. I got a 3rd copy and got it to work. Being that they were brand new at the library i didn't think they'd be defective.

It's not unusual for titles to come defective brand new straight out of the plastic wrapper. All it takes is 1 spec of dust on the disc press and you've got a couple thousand defective discs. The defective area isn't always in the main title either, but can be in a trailer/extra. If you use CloneDVD2 for example it's often possible to skip those titles, but if it's in the main title you can't exactly skip that one. Anydvd can't skip titles, its an "all or nothing ripper" :)

Back