• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blackberry Storm Support

I hate to say this, as I love the simplicity of slysofts software, but I have switched over to Wondershare's DVD to Blackberry Converter program for the Storm. All I can say, is it works very well and produced great video/audio on the Storm. Although I am still waiting for storm support from Slysoft

I just bought Clone Mobile, sad to see it doesn't fully support the Storm. I hope they are able to make the conversion for the Storm soon. Bummer! :(

The screen resolution and size is too amazing for them to ignore.

Storm support

I'm officially logging in my vote for Blackberry Storm support in the Clone DVD to Mobile. There are a lot of us out there and not everybody takes the time to voice their opinion but I'm sure they would love your product even more if they didn't have to tweak it themselves, especially if they are somewhat of a novice. And instructions need to be very clear...step 1 thru step.... a to z that's what I'd like to see. As simple as possible. And thanks for all you guys that are willing to help us novices out, I for one really appreciate it. :rock:

I am also putting in my vote for support for the Black Berry Storm to be included. In fact since I own two of them I am voting twice.

Cannot wait for the CloneDVD Mobile to be updated. As soon as I get notice of BlackBerry Storm Support, I will buy a copy to go along with my AnyDVD HD programs.

Jason

One more for the Storm bandwagon!!! :rock:

I have been using CloneDVD mobile for quite some time....it is by far the best thing on the market....I use it for my Archos 605wifi and my kids Ipods & Ipod Touch....

Just bought a Storm, and while I don't know how many movies I'm going to really watch on it, it only makes since for such a great converter to add support for such an awesome screen....

Bring it on SlySoft!!!

Me too

Yah, me too. I would like to see the Storm supported as well. :clap:

For those wanting Blackberry Storm support - have you tried IPod Touch? Actually, any 480x270 (MP4) output ought to work just fine... I’ve had no issues what so ever.

For those wanting Blackberry Storm support - have you tried IPod Touch? Actually, any 480x270 (MP4) output ought to work just fine... I’ve had no issues what so ever.

I have tried to use that setting and save it to my storm, but it always tells me unsupported format.

I have tried to use that setting and save it to my storm, but it always tells me unsupported format.

I use it all the time - IPod touch 480x270 (16:9) mp4... A full length movie should be about 600MB.

I don't know why yours would be any different - mine supports it. They look great too.

I use it all the time - IPod touch 480x270 (16:9) mp4... A full length movie should be about 600MB.

I don't know why yours would be any different - mine supports it. They look great too.

Probably the way I try to save it to my phone. I try to copy and paste it to my mass drive on the phone, and it gives me that answer each time

Probably the way I try to save it to my phone. I try to copy and paste it to my mass drive on the phone, and it gives me that answer each time
That's basically how I do it as well, although I've used Media Player to sync it up also.

You might try the Blackberry Desktop Manager (or Mangler depending on how it runs on your PC) - it ships with Roxio Media Manager these days. I couldn't run it, it stalled out for a full 5 minutes every time I booted.

I have a Storm and have used iTouch with good success. However, I am unable to change any 2:35 widescreen DVDs to a more full screen ratio. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried FULL with no luck. Even though it zooms the picture in preview mode, it still ends up 2:35.

I just saw a post yesterday that said to use iPod hires which makes a .mp4 file that works well on the Storm. I tried it on my Storm and its great. About a half gig in size and looks nice.
click on: Apple (iPod/iPhone/Apple TV)
and select: iPod Video 5. Gen (hires)
Enjoy
Bobbi

Last edited:
Blackberry Storm video encoding

I've been using CloneDVD Mobile for a while now and love it. I originally started backing up and archiving my own (bought) DVD's for use on my PSP, and have since archived 300 or so of them. I just recently got a BB Storm, and thought it would be great to have some movies on it for traveling.

The problem is that the encoding I used for the PSP (720x480) only plays the audio and a green screen on the Storm. I really do NOT want to have to redo all of my movies into another format. Is there another way?

I've also tried using the iPod touch and Zune settings to try to encode a movie to the storm, but it says that the format is not supported when I try to play it.

Going forward... does anyone know which other devices will support the same encoding as the PSP?

MARCH 14, 2010
Can anyone help with this??? I don't want to have to redo 300+ movies!

Last edited:
The problem is that the encoding I used for the PSP (720x480) only plays the audio and a green screen on the Storm. I really do NOT want to have to redo all of my movies into another format. Is there another way?

To my knowledge, no - there is no other way. The Blackberry Storm doesn't support that video resolution.

Back