• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

black panther

robtcjm

It does fine untill it starts to write to the disc then I get this error.

'this error' what exactly is 'this'. does it error out at the moment the burning should start? If so then it's likely NOT a clonebd problem but a drive/blank discs problem. What brand of blanks are you using and what's your drive model and firmware version?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yes it does error out at the moment the burning should start.I am using verbatim BD-R disc. I need to update my firmware. Thanks for the quick response.

Last edited:
I looked at the log file and I see an error about not enough system resources. A usual candidate is not enough main memory. Is there something special? Like other processes running in parallel?

Or simply not enough ram. What are your system specs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Or simply not enough ram. What are your system specs.
That's all in the log file.

It does fine untill it starts to write to the disc then I get this error.
That's 32bit XP, apparently.
CloneBD has ~1GB of memory at startup, which can be a problem with all those huge video frames...

This: https://dwf.blogs.com/beyond_the_paper/2009/04/enabling-3gb-switch-on-windows-vista.html

might help you a little bit, then Windows will grant up to an extra GB to user space applications. CloneBD is "3 GB aware", so it should profit from the change.
Careful, when editing that boot.ini, though, avoid typos.

Back