• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Purchase / Glitched (?) / No Key

KCormier

Having had an AnyDVD-HD LTL license I decided to re-up to support the cause and use bitcoin as learning exercise.

The purchase of the bitcoin and creating of the wallet was without issue - the purchase part not so much :unsure:

I got the standard "send me your bitcoin" message.

2016-06-28_19-30-39.png

The purchase was sent and multiple confirmations on blockchain.info.

At this point, I refreshed the page expecting to see the key download - instead I received a dialog (no screen capture - sorry) about credit card (interesting, not bitcoin) failing. Clearly something wrong just happened :(

I decided to refresh one more time and received the following - supposedly successful but no key info.

2016-06-28_19-51-55.png

As it stands right now it appears the purchase was successful (well, my bitcoins have been paid) but something wrong on order completion.

I have filed a support case but no response after 48+ hours - not complaining - I know things can be busy - just stating the details.

Thanks in advance for any comments or help.

Attachments

• 2016-06-28_19-30-39.png
    2016-06-28_19-30-39.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2016-06-28_19-30-39.png
    2016-06-28_19-30-39.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks like something for ivan to possibly look into. But I'd make sure you had enough to cover the payment to RedFox and any associated fees not from RedFox.

You have my word, if all is as it seems you will have this worked out. Right now there might be an issue with a time difference to get in touch with support.
@Ivan - could you look into this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback - am sure it will get sorted.

It's certainly possible I did something wrong since it was a learning exercise :)

From what I can see on my end, the RedFox purchase price was paid along with the miner's fee (blockchain.info wallet automatically calculates a default dynamic fee on top of purchase).

2016-06-28_21-07-26.png

The wallet itself still contains a surplus balance.

Last edited:
Have you checked your email for the key. Check spam folder and junk folder also. They key will appear as an attachment or file.

Probably a dumb question, but just to make sure... You checked your email right? (Including spam folders).

When I paid with bitcoin the screenshot you provided remained on the screen after I paid and the keys came through email. I don't remember seeing a place to download them from my browser.

Yes - thanks - email checked along with junk/spam folder - no sign.

Jon G. Dunkelberry - hmm, interesting, the screenshots in other threads had the key download info below "Thank you for your order" and I was assuming the same.

I could be remembering incorrectly. Or more likely, the keys showed up in my email so I didn't pay attention to my browser after that. Either way, it sounds like you have the attention of support. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Yes - thanks - email checked along with junk/spam folder - no sign.

Hmm? Your emails have been sent twice, once after purchase, once manually by Jill (in UTC):
2016-06-26 11:46:30: License delivery has been e-mailed by system.
2016-06-26 18:03:04: License delivery has been e-mailed by jill.

According to our mail.log, mails has been sent successfully,:
Code:
Jun 26 11:46:34 nl postfix/smtp[15369]: 3D85AA00A6: to=<home@*********.**>, relay=smtp.******.**[65.**.***.**]:25, delay=2.5, delays=0.47/0/1.3/0.67, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok:  Message 130357468 accepted)
Jun 26 18:03:08 nl postfix/smtp[16911]: EEBA8A00A6: to=<home@*********.**>, relay=smtp.******.**[65.**.***.**]:25, delay=2.9, delays=0.56/0/1.7/0.64, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok:  Message 130373458 accepted)

However, I'll send you a PM with the download link of your license.

Thank you for supporting us!

Ivan

Thank-you Ivan - key downloaded and good to go - great support :)

Interesting about the email delivery logs...

My mail is forwarded on to an outlook.com account and there is zero trace of any such messages.
I believe some messages are being silently dropped by outlook - some sporadic issues in past that I never got a good handle on - a technical challenge for another day!

Best regards and fortunes to RedFox.

Kevin C.

Back