• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Purchase Feedback and Advice

be patient. Bitcoin gets processed depending on the amount and the included processing fee, the higher the amount the quicker it gets processed. It needs to be confirmed by several servers to be fully recognised. This can take upto an hour.

Ok. Thanks. I'll just check again when I get home from work tonight.

So over four hours now and still no email. Is there an issue using a .us domain name for the email address? if so then I could always use a .com or .net domain that I also have.

So over four hours now and still no email. Is there an issue using a .us domain name for the email address? if so then I could always use a .com or .net domain that I also have.
I'm not a mod, but in other threads @Ivan said to PM him. I did and he had the issue resolved for me in a matter of hours. I also submitted a ticket before PMing Ivan and they replied 2 days later. Maybe a different group or Ivan just catching up, but PMs seem to me to get better response. FWIW.

Support is currently flooded with tickets asking for the discount. They're about 2 days behind, they hope be 'within 24h' over the weekend. Have patience, they will get to you :)

@aaronwt should be fine, post is of Tuesday, Wednesday he got his keys (time is UTC):
2016-06-08 21:36:55: License delivery has been e-mailed by system.

Bitcoin gets processed depending on the amount and the included processing fee, the higher the amount the quicker it gets processed.
Very good point. We already had two stingy Bitcoin orders with zero processing fee. They got stuck somewhere in nirvana and it took us 2 hours to get them (client had to send us his wallet & passwords, we performed some surgery, client got back his new wallet). So please: the good old times of zero transaction fee with Bitcoin is history, nobody will process your transaction...

Last edited:
For those worrying about a fee. It doesn't have to be much. I recently placed a 4.00149940 BTC order at a shop, and my fee was set at 0.0005BTC. The transaction was processed in about an hour. As long as you set your client up to include SOME fee (0.05BTC at this moment represents about US$ 0.29). That's not even half a dollar! It'll get processed a whole lot faster than if you don't include a fee at all. Nobody works for free.

Back