• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin ATMS in shopping mall

antipodes

I have just come out of lock down and visited the shopping mall for the first time in 6 months and I noticed an ATM dedicated to Bitcoin. I know different countries have different regulations regarding Bitcoin but I would like to know if any RedFox license holders have had any experience using such an ATM or similar machine?

That’s how I got my Bitcoin that I used to purchase a lifetime license. But that was 3-4 years ago and the atms (at least the one I visited) didn’t require ID for amounts less than $800. Nowadays I think most of them require you to scan your driver’s license or other ID (I could be wrong about that).

Regardless, it was super easy. I set up a Bitcoin wallet using the Blockchain app, scanned my wallet’s QR code, and then fed money into the Bitcoin atm. Within 10 or 15 minutes the Bitcoin was available in my wallet. Paying for the license back home in my computer was even easier.

Back