Big Bang Theory Season 12

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Bigbob, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Bigbob

Bigbob Member

Anydvd Ver 8.4.0.2 & clonedvd Ver 2.9.3.6 , Doesn't even get to 1% then starts trying to repair defective dvd structure, UPDATE : failed dvd structure repair and says invalid block start code PS 10 VOBU 4 1401370 179 Clone 6 TCE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

It looks like your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

3. Bigbob

Bigbob Member

ok ill try another drive, Update : ok ya looks like its my drive going bad, was working fine earlier today though but its working on my other drive now, but didn't know for sure so figure I would upload the logfile just in case and thanks again

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  4. Ya Big Dummy

Ya Big Dummy New Member

Hi folks!
    I'm new to this Forum, but I saw this thread on The Big Bang Theory Season 12 and had to join in.

That's exactly where I am currently. I've been using CloneDVD for years along with AnyDVD (now AnyDVD HD). They have been great for my purposes, until the lastfew years. I guess the fall of the empire had a little to do with it!
    But now here I am trying tyo get my Big Bang Theory Season 12 copy for the final installment or the series, and it's givingme nothing but trouble!
    What versions are you using as far as the CloneDVD 2/AnyDVD HD pair go. All I want to do is make a clean clone of the 3 disc set

5. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

The latest betas.