• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Big Bang Theory Season 12

Bigbob

Anydvd Ver 8.4.0.2 & clonedvd Ver 2.9.3.6 , Doesn't even get to 1% then starts trying to repair defective dvd structure, UPDATE : failed dvd structure repair and says invalid block start code PS 10 VOBU 4 1401370 179 Clone 6 TCE

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.2_Info_D_THE_BIG_BANG_THEORY_S12_DISC_1.ziplog
    155.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It looks like your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

ok ill try another drive, Update : ok ya looks like its my drive going bad, was working fine earlier today though but its working on my other drive now, but didn't know for sure so figure I would upload the logfile just in case and thanks again

Last edited:
Hi folks!
I'm new to this Forum, but I saw this thread on The Big Bang Theory Season 12 and had to join in.

That's exactly where I am currently. I've been using CloneDVD for years along with AnyDVD (now AnyDVD HD). They have been great for my purposes, until the lastfew years. I guess the fall of the empire had a little to do with it!
But now here I am trying tyo get my Big Bang Theory Season 12 copy for the final installment or the series, and it's givingme nothing but trouble!
What versions are you using as far as the CloneDVD 2/AnyDVD HD pair go. All I want to do is make a clean clone of the 3 disc set

Hi folks!
I'm new to this Forum, but I saw this thread on The Big Bang Theory Season 12 and had to join in.

That's exactly where I am currently. I've been using CloneDVD for years along with AnyDVD (now AnyDVD HD). They have been great for my purposes, until the lastfew years. I guess the fall of the empire had a little to do with it!
But now here I am trying tyo get my Big Bang Theory Season 12 copy for the final installment or the series, and it's givingme nothing but trouble!
What versions are you using as far as the CloneDVD 2/AnyDVD HD pair go. All I want to do is make a clean clone of the 3 disc set
The latest betas.

Back