BFI Woodfall Boxset

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by SW_54, Jun 20, 2018.

1. SW_54

SW_54 Active Member

Pete, the box set contains 9 Blu Ray movies. Two of them are not remastered and they work fine. The other 7 movies have been remastered of new and will not work. After starting the .iso file (with PowerDVD) the screen will be black. No picture en no sound. With the Leawo Blu Ray player also no menu but the disc start with one of the documentaries. Can you help me to solve this problem (I know I ask a lot with seven movies but there is no hurry). Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Thank you.
    Look Back in Anger is fixed.
    For the other 6, I'll need new log files.

3. SW_54

SW_54 Active Member

Pete, thank you very much for your quick response and help. Do I have to resend the log files or do I have to remake them first?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Remake them. The size will be slightly different as the new ones will contain some additional info that will allow for a full fix. Sometimes a 2 step approach is needed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

5. SW_54

SW_54 Active Member

Pete, forgot my question I made new logfiles.

6. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Thanks, now all should be OK.

7. SW_54

SW_54 Active Member

Pete, I have made a new copy of Look Back In Anger and it works fine. This afternoon I will made new copies of the others. Again thank you very much for your very quick response and all the help (the great AnyDVD services!) to solve my problem.