• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Better Quality with CloneDVDmobile and AVI (DivX)

Uve seen all samples and all length?
U didnt seen any difference? Where uve watched the samples?

There less artefacts than normally. U can see it specially at the beginning
of the samples where the text is in front of movie (thats no subpicture).
Look for the artefacts around the letters. even later in the samples where theyre driving with the car look at the dust.

I see what you mean when I look at the letters in the clips; however, I still do not see a significant difference between the clips. I can only see a difference when I take a screen shot and compare. BTW, most of the artifacts created by DIVX encoding can be corrected by increasing the bitrate via the quality slider. I suppose one could also use ffdshow, or avisynth, and a little post processing to remove artifacts created by encoding to DIVX ;)

I want small file with good quality thats why i made the profiles.
Have my favorite TV Series and wanna make *avi.
But the space i have is restricted.

will test the Xvid Profile

Ive tried the XviD Profile wich is posted here.
But its real slow. Slower as normal.
Wich XviD version is implemented in CloneDVDmobile's mencoder.exe?

Well, xvid and divx are usually pretty similar in both file size as well as quality. If size is an issue, try encoding to h.264(AVC). It offers the best ratio between size and quality. CloneDVDmobile supports this via the PS3 profile (and others too). I think that someone on this forum posted a generic AVC profile a while back.

Cant play X.264
just normal X.263 like DivX and XviD
But the DivX Codec from DivX itself gives me better Quality
on my Standalone Player and on my PC. With just 1000kps.
And with original AC3 sound.

Back