• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beta releases ?

jcusimano2@kc.rr.com

Are these releases posted on the website or does a person have to stumble across it on the forum???

Are these releases posted on the website or does a person have to stumble across it on the forum???

Betas are not posted to the Slysoft website. You find them on the forum. No real stumbling involved, though, since it's posted right in the AnyDVD section. It's good to stop by on a regular basis to see what's going on anyway.

Beta?

Betas are not posted to the Slysoft website. You find them on the forum. No real stumbling involved, though, since it's posted right in the AnyDVD section. It's good to stop by on a regular basis to see what's going on anyway.

Why are Beta's not posted to the website and only on the forum?

I don't know if there has ever been an official explanation from Slysoft. Only they can give you an official answer.

That's true. I suspect the reason is that the beta hasn't been fully tested by the public yet. In-house testing is typically done before betas are released. And then users on the forums test the beta for awhile. And then Slysoft posts an official release.

But I'm just guessing.

Last edited:
That's true. I suspect the reason is that the beta hasn't been fully tested by the public yet. In-house testing is typically done before betas are released. And then users on the forums tests the beta for awhile. And then Slysoft posts an official release.

But I'm just guessing.

Thanks for everyone's explanation and your guesses as to why.

Sometimes the reasons are much simpler: AnyDVD 6.1.7.1 was released as a beta, because our mail servers moved to the new office, so we couldn't send mail notifications. :eek:

It showed up here granted it was a few days after it was posted on the SlySoft forums.

maybe it's my imagination,but were beta's not released on the download page before this forum started?

Back