• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best way to clear choices

pepegotme

When I played the preview I saw subtitles and there were checked. I unchecked them, but they continued in the preview mode. I could not get rid of them. I restarted and selected the DTS mode only and then there were no subtitles anymore. How can I clear the selctions and stay in the program?

The preview always plays the audio or subtitle with the icon to the right of the track. It doesn't matter whether the subtitle or audio track has a tick to the left, the tick to the left is just to let you know which ones are going to be included in the final output

The preview always plays the audio or subtitle with the icon to the right of the track. It doesn't matter whether the subtitle or audio track has a tick to the left, the tick to the left is just to let you know which ones are going to be included in the final output
When I make the movie no subtitles appear, but they appear in the preview- crazy. No wysiwyg

Not crazy at all, if you untick all the subtitle tracks then they won't appear in the final output. As I already said, the icon to the right of the chosen audio/subtitle track is the one being played in the preview only which has no bearing on which ones you have ticked

Not crazy at all, if you untick all the subtitle tracks then they won't appear in the final output. As I already said, the icon to the right of the chosen audio/subtitle track is the one being played in the preview only which has no bearing on which ones you have ticked
It would be nice if the preview reflected what you will get-obfuscation to say the least.

How could the preview reflect what you will get unless it played every audio and subtitle track that you choose at the same time. That's why there are 2 options, 1 to show what is going onto the disc represented by the tick box to the left, and then what is actually playing at that point represented by the icon to the right. It's not really that difficult to understand.

How could the preview reflect what you will get unless it played every audio and subtitle track that you choose at the same time. That's why there are 2 options, 1 to show what is going onto the disc represented by the tick box to the left, and then what is actually playing at that point represented by the icon to the right. It's not really that difficult to understand.
I got it. Thanks

Back