• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ukruler54321

Hi All

What is the best solution/software for playing back Blu-Rays and UHD iso files on Windows and Amazon fire streaming devices?

I don't know of any player that will play an ISO file directly. Cyberlink Power DVD will play the BD if mounted in windows as a virtual drive. I never tested it with UHD as I own an older version that doesn't support UHD.

Hi All

What is the best solution/software for playing back Blu-Rays and UHD iso files on Windows and Amazon fire streaming devices?

Any player software (PowerDVD? VLC if you dare reading a lot of instructions?).
Iso mounted with elby Virtual CloneDrive.

Honestly, I just use VLC for the infrequent occasion I need to play straight out of an ISO. I guess technically I'm mounting the ISO file first though. Not sure if direct play without mounting was part of the requirement. Mostly convert everything to MKV and stream it using Plex though. Infinitely more convenient.

Any player software (PowerDVD? VLC if you dare reading a lot of instructions?).
Iso mounted with elby Virtual CloneDrive.

You shouldn't have to mount w/ VCD since WIndows 10 will automatically do that now unless you decided to "keep protection" when ripping w/ AnyDVD but who does that?
Honestly, I just use VLC for the infrequent occasion I need to play straight out of an ISO. I guess technically I'm mounting the ISO file first though. Not sure if direct play without mounting was part of the requirement. Mostly convert everything to MKV and stream it using Plex though. Infinitely more convenient.

If you click on the ISO in Win 10 it should automatically mount assign a drive letter and you can open and view the files.

I don't bother w/ ISOs, as you said MKV and Plex is the way to go.

Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player you might try this it plays all of my iso's just open and hit add file​

Back