• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best software for burning?

slimjim

I was just wondering what software people would recommend for burning blu-rays after it has been ripped.

I'm new to the blu-ray scene, I was previously using nero 6 for DVD's. Also will I be able to download a trial version of anydvd hd till it can be purchased? And I guess I need to get a copy of cloneBD too.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Wrong section, moved. Anydvd doesn't burn. There is a trial version available yes but it's 7690 which may not be able to connect to the opd. You can access it on the download page under 'discontinued products'.

CloneBD is the software that does the burning/shrinking like clonedvd does for DVD's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I meant download cloneBD, I'm on about software to use to burn the ripped blu ray to other blank blu ray discs. As I said i used to use nero 6 for dvd once it had been ripped, which software is best for blu rays.

There is no 'best'. Best is relative to everyone. However in respect to burning bluray, the only option RedFox offers is CloneBD. Which is exclusively developed and sold by elaborate bytes. RedFox forums are a place for support.

IMGBurn only burns it can't shrink
The OP has stated that they wish to know the best program to use to "burn" BD rip to disc.
No mention of "shrink".
Check the very 1st post.
So Wadjda has responded appropriately.
Imgburn is very good & free.
Though personally I feel folk should donate.

"slimjim"
You can rip BD to your hard drive.
Then burn to disc.
Only need other programs if you require "shrinking size of original". Movie only etc.
File conversion (BD to mobile for example). Would also require additional software.

Last edited:
I know but this is still the RedFox forums. The matter of 'best' being relative still applies. What may be best for me may not be best for the OP. Now it's up to the OP to make a decision.

I know but this is still the RedFox forums. The matter of 'best' being relative still applies. What may be best for me may not be best for the OP. Now it's up to the OP to make a decision.
Not sure what to make of this reply.
RedFox forums ancestry (Slysoft), was in my opinion all about being fair & answering the question posed by the original poster.
This included third party software.
To put forward CloneBD for merely burning, when it does (or meant) to do so much more.
Strange.
But each to their own I guess.
I am just trying to prevent confusion.

It still is :) don't worry about that. just giving priority a little, but if 1:1 simple burning is all op wants to do then IMGBurn is the best until that functionality perhaps gets added to CloneBD. I use IMGBurn a lot myself :)

Let's look at the original post. The post was originally in the AnyDVD forum. It was moved to CloneBD. I have since moved it to the High Definition Software forum. Nonetheless, it was the OP who actually brought CloneBD into the discussion and if they are looking at getting it then why not use it for burning, as well? That being said, sure, ImgBurn is a fine option but if a person already owns CloneBD or is looking to buy it then is another program just for burning necessary? Maybe. Maybe not.

Can we all please stop nitpicking?

PS: The OP asked for the best burning software which is very subjective, as well. A number of factors come into play.

@ DrinkLyeAndDie
Not really "nitpicking" as I see it.
Whilst in the OP CloneBD is mentioned.
slimjim is merely asking if he needs this program too.
If wanting to simply burn after the rip.
Then the answer is no.
I posted to try & keep it simple, not deviate off topic.

I was just wondering what software people would recommend for burning blu-rays after it has been ripped.

I'm new to the blu-ray scene, I was previously using nero 6 for DVD's. Also will I be able to download a trial version of anydvd hd till it can be purchased? And I guess I need to get a copy of cloneBD too.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance
DVDFab 9 has worked "flawlessly" for me with both single and dual-layer discs...

Back