• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best of New update policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be posted where everyone can see it easily, that I can assure you of.

Looking forward to seeing it. I have used AnyDVD and other SlySoft and Elby products with a LTL since 2005, Any DVD HD since 2007 and latest CloneBD in 2015. What a great product and support. Looking forward to the same from RedFox. Thanks for taking the ball and running with it. I'm sure I got my monies worth. No matter what you folks decide I'M IN.

I hope I'm not repeating someone else's question, but I am puzzled. I bought a three-year subscription to ANYDvdHD just a couple of days before SlySoft was forced to close down. I chose to keep it, assuming it would still work even if I could no longer get updates. And it worked fine for two or three weeks, but stopped working after that. The message I get is that "ANYDvdHD is not a valid Win32 application." Does this mean I will no longer be able to use it at all, and must buy the new system when it becomes available? I am perfectly willing to do so, but don't know if that is necessary. Any information would be appreciated.

That's a windows error message and has nothing to do with the update policy or anydvd itself. Something is missing with the software or its installation. Redownload the setup and try again, anydvd still works just fine from XP to Windows 10

It's me again. I have everything going well with one glaring exception, no doubt the result of a surprising ignorance. Apparently, though I installed AnyDVDHD, I did not "Enable AnyDVDHD" and cannot locate how to do so. Until I do, it won't play in the background. I'm sure it's something stunningly simple, but would appreciate your help in the matter.

You have 2 ways to do that, program settings and right click the fox tray icon

I remember that, since I was one of the first to sign up for this Forum, even though I don't post as much as the others here.

Mostly, I like to stay in the background, and offer info if I can. The moderators usually keep everything running smoothly, so I just enjoy the show.

Now that this thread is already revived - I'd like to comment on that.
Though the mods do offer plenty of support, that's not their first job. Moving posts, closing wayward threads, banning spammers, stopping insults etc. etc. is forum moderation.
WE are supposed to be the ones point new people to the PLEASE Read BEFORE you post thread, asking the obvious questions to try to sort out what they really mean, as opposed to what they said, trying to drag a log file out of them, etc etc.
If the mods keep having to do that, they are either really bored, or we're slacking. :)

Then there's this one recently from Redfox's own Ivan:
I loved it...... :D

Ivan said:
A paid license is not bound to hardware, it is bound to the owner.
To be honest, we would really appreciate if you support us by buying 10 licenses for 5 laptops...

Then there's this one recently from Redfox's own Ivan:
I loved it...... :D

Ivan said:
A paid license is not bound to hardware, it is bound to the owner.
To be honest, we would really appreciate if you support us by buying 10 licenses for 5 laptops...

Seriously???
is that pure greed or what??
I mean these folks sold 1000's & 1000's of $100.+ licenses when they were slysoft and are probably living much better than we expect, now they want even more?

Seriously???
is that pure greed or what??
I mean these folks sold 1000's & 1000's of $100.+ licenses when they were slysoft and are probably living much better than we expect, now they want even more?
He was joking, I see you have no sense of humor. I didnt think you were still here.

Doubt it would be posted in here this section died in 2013. No speculation needed :p
I never said any of the rants would be posted here in the "Best Of RedFox Support" area, but I was unfortunately all too correct in my assertion the ranting about the official pricing policy when it was officially announced would be truly deafening. OY!

Now that this thread is already revived - I'd like to comment on that.
Though the mods do offer plenty of support, that's not their first job...
If the mods keep having to do that, they are either really bored, or we're slacking. :)

Dear Mods, Super-Mods and Well-Knowns: I think I've needed help or had a question about twice since I first started using Sly products a decade or six ago, but I thought you'd like to know that you're on my "drop by" list for pure entertainment (and to enjoy the uncluttered beauty on the screen). Just cruising the screen names and self-portraits gives me a fine bit of R&R from my usually onerous researches. TX.

Yes, but the secondary problem is that exactly 1/2 the people you run into, by definition, will be of below average intellegence.

-W
Statistics are such a hard thing to understand, aren't they?

So are "last post" dates apparently. The one you're quoting goes back to december 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back